Saturday, October 18, 2008

Crop Around the Crop

I first want to tell you what a wonderful husband I have. I come back in town from taking care of my Dad all week and my sweet husband happily watches the kids so I can go to a Crop Around the Clock.

The crop began last night at 6pm and lasted until tonight at 6pm. I stayed until 2:30am and then returned at 9am. It was so relaxing to just work on my kids scrapbook and have some just me time. It was also a very productive time. I got FIFTY yes "five oh" pages done. I am completely done with all the pics that I had printed over 2 years ago. I still have a long way to go to get caught up but I am excited about the progress made. I am finished up to Easter 2006 for both kids.

I have a scrapbooking retreat coming up in November and I my goal is to complete an album of our recent trip to Disney for Arianna's 4th Birthday.

Now I need to go through my gazillion digital pics and figure out what pics to order next from Winkflash.
I laid all of the pages out on my dining room table to get an pic of my progress. I couldn't get a great pic of all of the pages together so I took an aditional 2 of each side of the table below.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: