Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random Picture Challenge 7.0

 RPCbutton

There are 2 ways to pick your random picture this week so more of you can play along.

11th folder
or
September 2007
11th picture

captivated audience 1

I called this picture “Captive Audience”.  I was reading a book and Ryan was very into the pictures.  I had forgotten this haircut of Ryan’s.   It reminds me of my brother when he was little, he had a similar haircut. The picture is taken in our old house which was very small.  I had almost forgotten how we had stuff in every nook and cranny (see the books behind the couch).  Really makes me even more grateful for our new house.  I just gave the Pajamas that Ryan has on in the picture to my nephew this past weekend. 

I was excited to find this blog challenge.  I enjoy pictures and honestly there are so many that will never be seen by others.  Like this one…I didn’t like it because of me in it.  I am in Pajamas and looking rough.  But it is a captured moment in out history.

No comments: