Friday, May 29, 2009

Chasing Fireflies

Last night, I  greatly enjoyed watching my children delight in catching fireflies.  They chased them all over the yard to try to catch them.  Arianna got her bug container and eventually caught four lightening bugs. 

 DSC_0068 DSC_0080DSC_0069

Arianna was excited she caught a frog.  DSC_0072 DSC_0073

Ryan posing with the frog.  DSC_0077 DSC_0078

Only a Dad thinks of these things.  He suggests putting the frog in with the lightening bugs.  They then proceeded to observe the frog and the lightening bugs.  I think the frog was too scared to eat.   I will have to say that I was interested in the frogs reaction to being in a container with bugs. 

DSC_0085

DSC_0092

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Hi there! I just invited you to the private adoption blog- let me know if you don't get the invite!