Monday, July 20, 2009

Honesty

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. ~Mark Twain

The highest compact we can make with our fellow is - "Let there be truth between us two forevermore." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


Some people will not tolerate such emotional honesty in communication. They would rather defend their dishonesty on the grounds that it might hurt others. Therefore, having rationalized their phoniness into nobility, they settle for superficial relationships. ~Author Unknown

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Hi Crystall. Sent you an email regarding Mary and Arianna. Hope that all is going well! Looks like the kids and you have been having a great summer. Mary and Ben's daddy is a fire fighter so I loved seeing the pics of your kiddos in the truck and ambulance. Although my little ones have seen life flight up close, they've never seen a helicopter take off or land. I bet that was exciting.

BTW...I think in one of my older posts (around Feb/Mar 2009) I have pictures of Mary with her new "haircut". After watching Mulan, (thank you, Disney) she decided that she wanted to cut off her hair too, to be a soldier!!!

Kids...never a dull moment!