Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Festivities

I am finally getting around to posting pics from my first Thanksgiving with my Daddy. Last September 2008, my daddy had a stroke.  He also had cancer at the time.  Last Thanksgiving he wasn’t expected to make it past the new year.  Well a lot has changed since then.  He is now cancer free and doing very well.  He is regaining movement ever so slowly on his left side.  He can walk with the help of a walker.  This year, he is one of the things I am most thankful for!  I was excited to get to spend Thanksgiving Day with him and my family on his side. 

  Thanksgiving 2009

Here is a picture of my Mema, Daddy and me-I can’t wait to get this picture printed and framed!!

Thanksgiving 2009 (2) Thanksgiving 2009 (3)

Ari and Ryan were excited to hang out with their cousins, Lorien and Tristen. 

Thanksgiving 2009 (4) Thanksgiving 2009 (5)  Thanksgiving 2009 (7)

These are my aunts and Grandmother.  Thanksgiving 2009 (8)

These are all of the grandkids with MemaThanksgiving 2009 (9)

These are all of the great grandkids with Mema. Thanksgiving 2009 (11)

Daddy showed off playing pool against my cousin.  Daddy actually won with the next shot…I was in such shock that I didn’t snap the camera! 

Thanksgiving 2009 (12)

Go Daddy! 

No comments: