Thursday, July 10, 2008

First Sleepover

Ari will tell you that her best friend is Daniella. She will also tell you that she has been friends with Daniella since she was a baby and that Daniella is one day younger than Ari. These girls are more like sisters than just friends. They love spending time together and can get to each other just like a sibling. The girls have been begging Steph and I to do a sleepover for sometime now. They are young for this type of thing but both of them are so comfortable with the other's family that we decided to give it a try. The girls had a blast. I wish I would have gotten a picture of them sleeping on the floor of Arianna's room! Oh Well! I thought I got pics of them together but none of them turned out. This picture was how they both were most of the time together.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: