Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Life is Learning

It is those spontaneous moments that means so much. This morning, I was moving my scrapbooks downstairs to our new bookshelf. (I won't tell you about how Ari already has 7 and I am only to her 2nd birthday. That is a whole different story! I felt bad because I have only done Ryan's newborn book and haven't made it any further in his scrapbooks yet.)As I was sitting there putting them on the shelf, the kids came and sat around me. We looked through their baby books. We talked about how God had made them exact the way they are. I shared Psalm 139:13 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." We talked about each of their special traits. They were so intrigued with their baby pictures and left glowing about how special God made them. Interesting how in school today we were going to talk about what makes us special. This was one of those teachable moments that happen that proves once again that the best "school" is life and making the most of the moments.

No comments: