Friday, November 21, 2008

Random Happenings

Most of the reason I keep a blog is to be able to share pictures with family and friends about what we are up to. This is just a random post with various pics of the kids from the last few days. Enjoy:)

Ryan hanging out with Pandora in the clothes basket. Ari and Ryan were pretending the clothes basket was the Mayflower and they were traveling from England to the New World.
Ryan hanging out talking on the phone to Nana
Ari and Ryan were enthralled by Polar Express. They sat in this chair like this for most of the movie. It was so sweet at the end. Arianna ran to me and said "Mommy I don't believe in the man with the long beard. I believe in you Mommy" Then she gave me a big hug. Awwww:)
Ryan loves to wear his hair like a porcupine. He wore it to go out yesterday for the first time. (Usually we do it after bath before bed so it settles in the night). But yesterday he took a rare morning shower. It was funny seeing his hair dry into being spiked. He looked like an 80s boy.
We had a playdate with my kindred friend yesterday. My kids had a blast playing with her kids.


I am afraid this will be our daughter in college (minus the lack of clothes underneath). She loves her purple blanket. She says she wants to take it to college. The blanket has many uses...clothes, cape, gift wrap, sword, hat, ghost, to name a few . Ryan gave his blanket up over a year ago. Arianna has no intentions of ever giving hers up.

No comments: