Monday, November 17, 2008

Sweet, Sweet Nieces and Nephew

This past weekend, I went to visit my sister and Mom. It was my first time seeing my new niece-Katelyn. My kids were so excited to meet their new cousin. We also went to celebrate Graceson's (my nephew) 1st Birthday. Both kids are my sisters. Boy does she have her hands full with 2 little ones! We laughed when we took all of the kids out. We had a 4 year old, 3 year old, 2 year old, 1 year old and a 0 year old. We got a lot of strange looks. My niece Layla was the 3 year old and she stayed with us most of the time. She and Ryan are 2 months apart so they looked like twins.

This is my sweet niece Katelyn. She is such a sweet and cuddly baby. I loved snuggling with her this past weekend!
Layla, Ari and Ryan hanging out on the porch...kid style
Layla and Ari in old dance costumes that belonged to me and my sister Leigh Ann.
Ari and Ryan resting with baby Katelyn.

My big helper Arianna feeding baby Katelyn
Graceson eating his 1st Birthday Cake
Me and my sweet baby girl!
I miss my nieces and nephew already!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The kids look so cute!! Leigh's babies look just alike!! I hope he had a great birthday!