Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Little Musketeer

DSC_0002

Arianna wants to be a musketeer!!  She loves Barbie’s new movie  The Three Musketeers! Being a musketeer, combines the two sides of my dear daughter…the prissy, dress wearing, high-heeled loving girl with the wild, rough and tumble, play-in-the dirt tomboy. 

She has decided to be a musketeer for Halloween.  We went and picked out material for her cape this past weekend.  So I get to do my first real sewing project that will actually get worn…Scary!!

Ari wants to take her sword everywhere with her.   She wanted to take it to ballet tonight.  She cracks me up doing her musketeer moves. 

  DSC_0009

Here she is at David’s birthday party all dressed up.  (BTW:  We enjoyed celebrating David’s 3rd Birthday on Saturday)DSC_0011 DSC_0014

DSC_0015

No comments: