Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Mom Heart Conference

If you have ever been to a Whole Heart Conference with Sally Clarkson you know why I am posting this. She is coming to Raleigh again on March 12-13 and I am so excited to attend her conference for my 2nd time. She is amazing! I came away last year renewed and inspired!! Here are the details from the website:

A two-day hotel conference and getaway designed especially for Christian mothers, now in its 12th year of ministering to moms. When the cultural ground is shifting, there's no better time to renew your heart for a new start with God. Sally will strenthen and encourage your heart to rise to the task of raising wholehearted children for Christ at home. A special guest speaker and Sarah Clarkson will share heart-renewing messages, and a special Panel Discussion will discuss the Mom Heart Ministry vision. The conference includes practical workshops, inspirational worship, a seated banquet luncheon, book tables, and more.

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Heather Mattern said...

Woo Hoo I have already signed up and will see you there!!! I am going with my sister in law, and am so excited about it!