Friday, December 11, 2009

I am a Droid (owner)

My husband surprised me today with a new phone…it uses the Android operating system by Google.  Thanks sweetie!!!!

DSC_0104

Now for the rest of the story…(Chris did not know this when he bought the phone).  Remember that Gingerbread House Party?  Well since I forgot my camera, I was using my blackberry to take pictures.  (just remembered that oops, I should have posted some of those pics from the party).  My blackberry was sitting in the middle of the table and a knife of icky sticky dripping icing accidentally got laid on it.  Well now the keys are nice and stuck.  I tried cleaning it quickly but that icing went deep behind the keys and though I can’t see it, it has majorly hardened.  Now the keys don’t work very well.  I was so worried about how I was going to fix my phone and wow what a surprise…my husband hand a new phone for me when I got home! 

Ryan is excited because the light saber application can be used on this phone.  Chris put it on his phone but I am not so sure about loading it on mine…do I really want my 3 year to be swinging my phone around like a light saber so that he can hear the sound effects?

No comments: