Monday, February 22, 2010

My Five Year Old

While laying in bed with Arianna tonight, I was sharing with her what I loved about my five year old.  I will list what I told her in no particular order. 

The way she is willing to give her toys to her friends.  She has taught me so many lessons about giving. 

How brave she is.  She is not afraid to try new things.  She loves danger. 

How she helps me day to day.

How smart she is. I love homeschooling her.  

Her hugs.  Today at gymnastics she came over and just gave me a hug for no reason.  I told her that I love those hugs.  Arianna doesn’t give many hugs to many people.  I am honored that I am one of her few people that she is affectionate with. 

Her giggles. 

These are just to name a few.  I cannot believe my baby is turning 6 tomorrow! 

I asked her what she wanted to do during her 6th year.  She said go to Monkey Joes and Chuck-E-Cheese.  She has her priorities straight!

No comments: