Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Little Singer

My sweet girl sang a song at church on Mother’s Day.  She was so excited that she got to do one of the group solo parts.  She loves to sing on stage!!!!  I told her just before going on stage to remember why she was singing which was to glorify God and she replied “and it is for you too Mom!”

I am trying to post a video that a friend took of the whole song.  Unfortunately I don’t know how/not taking the time to edit it so it is the song in full.  Chris also did a short video of Ari when she was singing.  If it doesn’t make it on this post, I will try to figure out how to post separately. 

Most of my pictures are from rehearsal since my camera battery died right before she got up to the mic at rehearsal.  Bummer.  Thankfully we had our Droid camera.

Moms day chorus_050910 119

Moms day chorus_050910 126  

 Moms day chorus_050910 112

Moms day chorus_050910 69

No comments: