Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday My Love

I am slowly catching up on the blog entries. We have been spending so much time outside with friends that I haven't had a chance to post.

Chris celebrated his 33rd birthday recently. Arianna and Ryan really got into planning for it. They did a great job picking out presents and keeping his presents a secret. They picked out their own birthday cards for him. Ryan's was Superman of course. We continued our family tradition of not having a traditional cake. We "made" him a carmel cheesecake!

I "kidnapped" Chris and took him away for the night to a quaint little place called Country Squire Inn. He thought we were just going out to eat:) The restaurant that was onsite was delicious but even better was spending time together without the kids!

Happy Birthday my sweetheart!!The kids helping Daddy open gifts

No comments: