Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our home

I thank God for our home! I love the country but am stuck in the city due to my husband's profession. God had the perfect house picked out for us and I am so glad to be living in it. It is as close as we can get to being in the country but still be near Chris' job. We live in a cul-de-sac off of a cul-de-sac which means we have very little traffic. The kids love to ride their bikes around the cul-de-sac. They also love to climb the trees in front of our house.
We enjoy are large backyard and the privacy of our home. We have this huge Sugar Cane area at the back of the yard that the kids enjoy playing in the middle of. The cane has so many uses anything from a sword to a walking stick. We pulled out some of the old canes to dry out to make fishing poles. I can remember fishing with my Grandfather using a cane pole.
This bridge is on the other side of the cane growth. I am very thankful for our home! I love that our kids get to enjoy the outdoors!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: