Saturday, January 31, 2009

Boys will be Boys

While the saying above usually irks me because it is typically used as an excuse for poor behavior, there is some amount of truth to it.  Refer back to my post from earlier this month entitled Boys vs Girls.  Enter into evidence the following pictures…how can one be so opposed to girls and yet so excited to be in ballet class with his sister…not just excited but dressed head to toe in pink.   This only happened once and no Arianna didn’t talk him into it.  He found her tights from the day and was interested in trying to put them on all by himself.  That evolved into Arianna getting dressed up in her ballet clothes which led Ryan to end up in a leotard.  Granted he cried soon after because it was his turn to wear the black outfit.  As I said in my previous post, I am quite open minded to dolls and such but it was a bit challenging seeing my sweet baby BOY dressed in pink from head to toe.  I am glad that in general he has his VERY STRONG opinions against girl things.

Ryan in dance  _813outfits

No comments: