Monday, August 18, 2008

First time for everything...

...and hopefully last! Ryan and Daddy are on their way to pediatric urgent care. At bedtime Ryan and Daddy were playing and I walked in the room. Ryan giggles and says ahh...Mommy's a tiger and jumps to the side of his bed. He hit his head on the window seal beside his bed. He has a deep gash in his hairline. I am sitting here playing the waiting game...they just left about 15 minutes ago. I hate this waiting but I also didn't want to be the one to have to hold him for stitches. I had a hard enough time looking at the nasty gash. Ari and I are waiting, waiting, waiting.........

These are hard decisions.. ER or urgent care. Decisions I didn't even think about the difference until now. We decided on a pediatric urgent care but don't know if that was best or not.

On one hand I know this is part of being a parent of a wild boy but I wish he could enjoy being a boy but not get hurt:) Wishful thinking!!

Please pray for my sweet sweet boy!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Glad he is okay. Been there with Ian and it isn't fun. At least he only had 3 stitches! :)