Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Park Day with Friends

Today we went to a park sort of as a reunion/going away party. Our old playgroup from when we were pregnant with our 2nd child got together and had a going away party for one of our close friends. I am still in denial that they are leaving....what will me and my kids do without Steph, Daniella, Zach and cutie-pie Malia. These are like both my kids best friends. The girls have been friends since 3 months old and the boys have known each other since birth. My children LOVE these guys. They will be moving in less than 2 weeks and will be gone for at least 10 months. Luckily this is temporary and prayerfully they will return in 10 months. But who will hang out with on a whim now? So many times we end up together on a last minute plan. I am so grateful for Steph's friendship. She has taught me so much about being a friend! We will majorly miss you guys! Hurry back home!
Ryan and Zach
Old friends
Team work: Helping Ms. Dina push the wagon
Ari's self proclaimed "smiley" eyes
Ryan, Daniella and Arianna
Best Friends
Ryan on the Carousel
Enjoying Snow Cones

No comments: