Friday, August 22, 2008

Where a Kid Can Be a Kid



We went to Chuck E Cheese today. The kids had so much fun playing the various games and winning tickets. All together they won 400 tickets. They also enjoyed riding the simulated motion ride (see above). It is nice to have Nana and Dala in town to be able to do some of these things since I can't chase them both by myself. Tomorrow we are going to see The Wiggles. Crazy but true is that I am looking forward to seeing them probably more than the kids are. Ryan loved them so much when he first turned 2 that I hold fond memories of these guys! He has somewhat outgrown them now but we are still going to see these goofy guys!

I need to get to bed so I can get up early to practice my Monkey Dance before seeing the Wiggles in concert tomorrow:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: