Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So Long Farewell

I hate goodbyes! As mentioned in a previous post, some of our dear friends are moving (hopefully only temporarily). We went to Chuck E Cheese yesterday to spend one last time together before they leave. We also celebrated Steph's birthday. I dreaded the final goodbye and didn't really get to celebrate her birthday like I would have liked due to the sad feelings of them leaving. We survived, not without a few shed tears but we did survive and say goodbye. We are planning a visit in the upcoming months to go see them in Connecticut.

1 comment:

DWR said...

I'm sorry to hear that Steph is moving. I'm not very good about keeping up with blogs, so I didn't know until today.

I was here today to say thanks for commenting on my blog. (Didn't know anyone actually read it! Hee hee!)

Should I start praying that they move back QUICKLY???