Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lasting Friends

Our Friendship

by Melinda Stankosky

Our friendship started many years ago.
Where the days have gone I don't know,
But when I think of all we've done
I stop and smile because we've had such fun.
I hope you know how much I care.
It's friends like you who create a pair.
I wish I were closer to share your happiness;
But near or far, I wouldn't miss
All the things you have to share.
I hope you know I am always here.
I know it is harder being miles away,
But always remember this when I say,
"Our friendship is a treasure
Well beyond any measure. "

DSC_0004 DSC_0013 DSC_0034 DSC_0048 DSC_0051 DSC_0061 DSC_0069

Arianna and Daniella have been friends since they were 3 months old.  Their birthday is just a day apart.  The boys have always been friends since the girls loved spending time with each other.  Their family moved to Connecticut last year and came to visit today. The kids had a blast hanging out!  This is the infamous Zach that Ryan wants to grow his hair out like.  They are an amazing family and we were all grateful to get to spend the day at Planet Child with them.  

No comments: