Sunday, January 18, 2009

One for Me and One for You

I glanced over at my son the other night and discovered him and Apollo sharing an apple.  Ryan was thrilled that Apollo was interested in him and Apollo was thrilled that Ryan was sharing.  In general the dogs are really good about taking food from the kids unless they think that the kids are offering the food to them. But if the kids are offering then the dogs are all for sharing food! 

Now I know that some of you are disgusted by this.  All the germs…but you just don’t understand.  My son has licked shopping carts, floors and his latest was licking the chair in my Daddy’s hospital room.  Our dogs are mild compared to those things:)  Ryan is trying to keep his immune system boosted since he is not in a daycare setting.

 DSC_0087 DSC_0090 DSC_0093

No comments: